Who is helped by the communication device?
The Tobii C15 communication device is especially suitable for users who are not ambulatory or who use a wheelchair. Together with the optional eye control module, the Tobii CEye, the C15 is appropriate for users who have limited or no use of hands or other body parts such as:
Effective communication in all its forms
With the Tobii C15 communication device, you can easily engage in daily communication via text or symbols that generate speech. You can also effortlessly connect with others using your communication device through e-mail, text messaging and chat, or surf the web, play games and access regular computer applications*.
The Tobii C15 communication device also offers environmental control (ECU) that allows you to control IR enabled equipment such as TVs, DVD players, doors and light switches.
- Communicate easily via text or symbols that generate speech
- Effortlessly connect with others through email, phone, text messaging and chat, or through the Web
- Word and phrase prediction enhances rate of communication
- Offers environmental control of IR enabled equipment such as TVs and DVD players
- Customizable design and function
- Wide range of input methods including eye control
- Supports many mounting options
- Easy to set up, easy to use
Together with Tobii Communicator and the extensive Tobii Sono Suite, the Tobii C15 communication device becomes a complete AAC solution. Not only does it facilitate effective communication, but also the development of literacy and language.