Would you like to help us and our clients take eye tracking in market research to the next level? This position will offer the chance to develop our services as a modern full service market research agency centralized around innovations.
Tobii Insight is a service we offer to our clients to help them integrate eye tracking in their current research projects within the fields of market research and usability.
The Sales Manager is responsible for developing the market research area with new methodologies and insights. We expect you to sell our insight service to commercial customers and expande the business area in existing customers.
The role and responsibilities:
- Keep good relation with key customers and try to increase sales both product and service wise.
- Maintain a watching brief on developments within customer’s organizations which may affect future business.
- Work with Identifying and contacting new potential customers
- Give product presentation and arrange seminars for present, as well as potential clients.
- Distributor management, responsibility for sales and sales support to existing distributors by creating and qualifying leads from potential customers in China.
- Sales shall either be linked to distributors or handled as a direct sale of a project. This requires extensive co-ordination with the distributors
- Pricing and Quotation management. Shall be able to arrange solution-based quotations.
- Work together with the application engineers, in order to provide the customer with full satisfaction, all the way from the first sales meeting to execution and after report
- Ensure that market information as well as quality problems are communicated to the Europe insight team.
- Coordinate with oversea insight team to ensure that high quality Services are delivered on time.
We are looking for someone with：
- Have around 4-5 years experience in ad-hoc research gained on the agency side, preferably in an international environment, probably a Key Account Manager role with an established network。You are interested in new ideas and innovation. You are comfortable in a small team and have an interest in developing new research approach and business.
- Have experience from a variety of methodologies and sectors, including both Shopper Insight Studies for FMCG and Retail industry.
- Be a driven self-starter with the ability to work autonomously as well as an excellent team player. You possess the skills and presence to influence decisions at a senior level.
- Solid qualitative and quantitative methodology experience
- Ability to uncover unmet needs with the full range of qualitative and quantitative techniques
- Degree or equivalent in Business, Psychology or related discipline
- Excellent written and spoken English (other languages and multicultural experiences are a definite plus)
- Proficient with MS Office, especially PowerPoint
- Creative, goal oriented and a good problem solver
- Flexible, organized and able to multi-task
If this seems interesting, please submit your application containing your CV and grade transcript through our website as soon as possible. Don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly! If you have any questions, please contact Justine He, email@example.com.
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.