Combining the benefits of structure and flexibility, Sono Flex offers a framework for language development and quickly matches individual and situational communication needs.
Tobii Sono Flex was developed to be easy to operate and easy for SLPs, teachers, parents, caregivers or other communication partners to set up and customize. It is available on the iPhone, iPad, PCs and dedicated speech devices via Tobii Communicator.
What makes Tobii Sono Flex unique
Sono Flex combines structure, flexibility and a clear growth path in a way that makes vocabulary unique.
Tobii Sono Flex has been purposely designed to quickly and easily help AAC users develop their communication and interaction skills, but also to save valuable time for SLPs, teachers or family members when configuring the application. Some of the highlights of the vocabulary include:
- Combines core and topic-based vocabulary in a unique and dynamic way;
- Provides an easy and highly motivating start with over 50 pre-made context vocabularies;
- Comes with more than 11,000 SymbolStix® symbols;
- Uses the camera and photo albums of the iPhone or iPad to create your own symbols;
- Comes with 5 high quality Acapela voices; one boy, one girl, two women and one male voice;
- Offers a solid structure to build up a large common vocabulary and enables versatile communication;
- Provides excellent flexibility in tailoring the vocabulary to individual and situational needs;
- Allows development within Tobii Sono Flex, into other Sono Suite products or even other hardware platforms;
- Tobii Sono Flex is available for iPhone, iPod, iPad, regular PCs and dedicated speech devices running Tobii Communicator.