The smallest eye tracking research system on the market
The Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker is a revolutionary small and versatile 60 Hz eye tracking research system, powered by the latest generation innovative eye tracking technology from Tobii.
The modular eye tracker with a single USB cable provide a truly portable solution, ideal for studying human behavior in surroundings that are familiar to the participants, such as in their homes, clinics, schools or malls. Participants can behave naturally thanks to uniquely large freedom of head movement. Researchers can rely on unparalleled tracking accuracy within the whole track box and being able to track basically any participant.
Offering maximum flexibility, portability, highly accurate data, and very robust tracking at a lower price compared with previous Tobii eye trackers, the Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker makes it possible to integrate eye tracking into numerous varieties of human behavior studies in psychology, usability and market research.
Versatile for a broad spectrum of eye tracking studies
The Tobii X2-60 Eye Trackers can be used for a large variety of test scenarios and stimuli dimensions. They are the perfect choice for on-screen studies on your laptop or PC monitor and for mobile device testing. Additionally high quality tracking of large gaze angels (up to 36°) also allows you to study large projections or real-world surfaces.
The variety of study designs are supported by supplied mounting solutions.
Fields of use
The Tobii X2-60 Eye Trackers are designed for studies aimed at determining precisely where the participants are looking and for studying and measuring eye fixations and other eye tracking metrics based on these. The eye trackers are suitable for use in psychology, usability and market research, in areas such as:
- Psychology studies
- Linguistic studies
- Human-computer interaction research
- Social interaction studies
- Research and studies using simulators
- Copy testing, digital campaigns and TV commercials
- Web and software usability studies of mobile interfaces and devices
- Studies of interactive television, gaming, virtual reality environments and control panels
- Usability studies of physical objects and industrial design
- Real-world interface studies that require a small eye tracker, such as studies of an ATM a ticket machine, or a control panel
> Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker Features