The smallest eye tracking research system on the market
The Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker (available in Compact Edition and Wide Edition) is a revolutionary small 60 Hz eye tracking research system, powered by the latest generation innovative eye tracking technology from Tobii.
The modular eye tracker enables a very wide variety of study designs inside and outside the lab. Its small size and single USB cable provide a truly portable solution, ideal for studying human behavior in surroundings that are familiar to the participants, such as in their homes, clinics, schools or malls. Participants can behave naturally thanks to uniquely large freedom of head movement. Researchers can rely on unparalleled tracking accuracy within the whole track box and being able to track basically any participant.
Offering maximum flexibility, portability, highly accurate data, and very robust tracking at a lower price compared with previous Tobii eye trackers, the Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker makes it possible to integrate eye tracking into numerous varieties of human behavior studies in psychology, usability and market research.
Versatile for a broad spectrum of eye tracking studies
The modular system can be used both in screen and real-world test scenarios, making way for a very broad spectrum of studies. Mount the eye tracker on a laptop, a PC monitor, an all-in-one PC, or even a tablet (dedicated mobile device accessories will be available soon). Present your stimuli using a projection or TV. Study real-world interfaces like a control panel, an ATM or a store shelf. The supplied mounting solutions support a variety of study designs (see image below).
|Mount the Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker on a laptop or monitor for screen-based research or study real-world interfaces.
Compact Edition and Wide Edition meet your specific study needs
Choose between the Compact Edition and the unique Wide Edition depending on your specific study context and stimuli dimensions.
The Compact Edition is a smaller version of the eye tracker, measuring no more than 184 mm (7.3’’) in length. Use it for your portable eye tracking lab or studies that require a small eye tracker to track what participants see on:
- Laptops and smaller PC monitors up to app. 22’’
- Tablets and mobile phones (dedicated mobile device accessories will be available soon)
- Small real-world interfaces
The Wide Edition is designed for studies that require wider gaze angles (up to 37°). It enables studies that involve larger stimuli, being able to track interfaces such as:
- PC monitors up to app. 27’’
- Projections, simulators
- Large real-world interfaces
Fields of use
The Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker are designed for studies aimed at determining precisely where the participants are looking and for studying and measuring eye fixations and other eye tracking metrics based on these. The eye trackers are suitable for use in psychology, usability and market research, in areas such as:
- Psychology studies
- Linguistic studies
- Human-computer interaction research
- Social interaction studies
- Research and studies using simulators
- Copy testing, digital campaigns and TV commercials
- Web and software usability studies of mobile interfaces and devices (dedicated mobile device accessories will be available soon)
- Studies of interactive television, gaming, virtual reality environments and control panels
- Usability studies of physical objects and industrial design
- Real-world interface studies that require a small eye tracker, such as studies of an ATM a ticket machine, or a control panel
> Tobii X2-60 Eye Tracker Features