For Tobii EyeX Controller we recommend the following minimum system requirements:
1. Clean the center area below the screen of the computer or monitor frame with the cleaning wipe.
2. Remove the protection from the adhesive on the mounting plate.
3. Attach the mounting plate to your computer or monitor.
5. Fasten the Tobii EyeX controller to the mounting plate.
4. Press and hold mounting plate for 60 seconds to allow the adhesive to fasten tightly.
You will hear a clicking sound when the Tobii EyeX Controller attaches itself to the mounting plate
6. Connect the USB cable to the Tobii Eyex Controller and to the USB 3.0 or SS USB port on your computer.
7. Go to http://www.tobii.com/xperience/support/downloads/ and download the Tobii Eyex SW.
8. Run the Tobii Eyex SW installer.
9. Read and Accept the end User License Agreement.
12. If there are Firmware updates available, the Firmware update will automatically be downloaded and installed.
Congratulations! Your Tobii EyeX is now installed and ready to be used.
Tobii regularly releases updated versions of the Tobii EyeX SW. If the computer is connected to the Internet, the Tobii EyeX SW will automatically check for updates.
To manually check for new updates of the Tobii EyeX SW.
If there is a new Firmware update, the new Firmware will be downloaded together with the Tobii EyeX SW. The Tobii EyeX Controller Firmware will automatically be updated when the Tobii EyeX Controller is connected to the computer.
Before you mount the Tobii EyeX Controller, first follow these 4 easy steps: