Tobii Technology was founded in 2001 and is today one of the world’s most successful and innovative young technology companies. We offer a wide range of product solutions based on eye tracking technology which measures where a person is looking on a monitor, mobile device or in a real world environment. Tobii is expanding quickly and our North American operations alone have grown 30% annually for the last 4 years. With cutting edge technology and ambitious growth plans, Tobii is a rewarding place to work for talented and driven people, who are excited about new technology and its applications.
Tobii Pro North America is currently looking for a driven and energetic Account Manager to join our dynamic and elite sales team. You will provision and sell our world leading eye tracking technology solutions and services to academic and non-profit institutions in a defined and designated territory in North America. In this role, you are responsible for the entire sales cycle, from first contact through the sale into establishing long-term client relationships. You will also exhibit our innovative products at trade shows and conferences.
As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have a strong personal drive, are focused, and are motivated to generate results. You enjoy working as part of a small sales team in a very dynamic and fast growing company, where you not only have a great amount of influence, but also have important responsibilities and high expectations with regards to your results, achievements, and the setting of your own initiatives. You enjoy frequent travel, and cope well with a high work load at times. With very good technical understanding, professionalism, and the ability to build strong relationships, you have the skills required to find solutions to the constantly varying needs of our customers.
Working at Tobii Pro is demanding, fun and an opportunity to grow, build markets, and develop through your work.
Minimum and preferred requirements for the position:
- An undergraduate degree in business, psychology, engineering, marketing, neuroscience or similar field.
- Previous B2B sales experience, preferably with scientific or technology related products. Experience selling into or working with universities, non-profits or government entities is a plus.
- Excellent presentation skills and a consultative approach when working with customers.
- Proven technical understanding and the ability to transfer this knowledge to customers, sales colleagues, and development teams.
- Team oriented, with a desire to work in a small organization with a large degree of autonomy.
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and MS Office is a strong plus.
- Frequent travel required
- Position will be based out of the Boston, New York or Washington, DC area
Tobii Pro offers a dynamic environment with fast growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii Pro is like being at the heart of innovation. We invent and develop high-technology products and we always strive to create cutting edge technology. The world of Tobii is largely about developing and selling new technology and products. This means that Tobii offers a wide range of opportunities to its current and future employees. It also means that you will meet a mix of people with different profiles and personalities who create an open and compelling work environment.
Is Tobii Pro the one for you? Are you the one for Tobii Pro? If so, please apply as soon as possible.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.