Tobii Dynavox, part of the Tobii group, is the world leader in eye tracking and speech generating devices - products that help individuals with speech and motor impairments live a richer and more independent life. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers a global market with offices in USA, Germany, Norway, Japan and China. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Take a look at this video that shows how we impact lives and give people with disabilities the power and ability to express who they are: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2zh2UMK8xf0
Our Pittsburgh office is located in the Southside. We offer our full-time employees a generous benefits package including health/dental/vision, 401K with company match, paid vacations, 10 paid holidays, tuition reimbursement, free parking, relaxed work environment, free on-site gym, free bike rentals, and various company events.
The Customer Service and Sales Support Representative’s primary responsibility is providing support to our customers for our line of Tobii Dynavox products.
THE ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service inquiries
- Creates new customer accounts by recording new account information
- Maintains customer accounts by recording updated account information
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Attain team sales quota by matching customer needs with product benefits via ongoing customer relationships, solid product knowledge, and teamwork
- Collaborate with fellow employees to ensure that all inbound and developing sales opportunities are pursued, developed, and closed
- Mastering in-depth knowledge of our evolving industry, line of products, and services
- Customer communications via a multi-line call center email, virtual, and voicemail
- Prepare and provide product information and sales quotations for customers
- Salesforce management including the entry of accounts, contacts, quotations, and opportunities
- Qualify customer leads and disseminate to field sales appropriately
- Using web-based and digital information systems to identify, research, and resolve customers inquiries regarding invoices, orders, and shipments
- Order management including entry, creation, returns, releases, and backorders
- Customer support on technical issues and customer complaints
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
- Associate degree or 2-4 years of customer service experience
- 1 year of Salesforce experience preferred
- Clear, concise, and articulate written and spoken communication
- Strong interpersonal/rapport building skills
- Ability to communicate with all levels within the organization
- Ability to work cooperatively as a member of a team
- Demonstrated ability to discern issues and concerns of customers (internal and external)
- Ability to remain calm and focused while communicating in a stressful environment
- Listening/Phone Skills
- MS Office Suite (Excel, Outlook, Word)
- Ability to work/train in multiple customer service management systems (Great Plains)
- Salesforce experience is preferred
- Good organizational abilities
- Detail oriented
- Highly efficient in CRM (Salesforce) management
- Ability to see within normal parameters
- Ability to hear within normal range
- Ability to move about
WORK ENVIRONMENT REQUIREMENTS:
- Ability to be part of a cohesive team environment
- Willingness to help others on the team when required
- Ability to work with interruptions
- Ability to keep up in a fast-paced work setting
To be successful in this role and at Tobii Dynavox you need to be customer focused and interpersonal while collaborating and working with a team. You must be able to multitask in a fast paced environment.
Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology.
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest, hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.