Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Tobii has pioneered research in many fields and enabled communication for tens of thousands of people with special needs. We also focus on integrating our eye tracking technology into mass market products such as VR, laptops and games. Headquartered in Stockholm Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Germany, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, then we might be the right company for you!
Tobii is the world leader in eye tracking – a technology that allows a computer to tell exactly where a person is looking. Eye tracking is used in a broad range of applications including market research and eye controlled computer interfaces. Headquartered in Stockholm, Tobii covers the global market with offices in USA, China, Japan, Norway, UK and South Korea. If you want to work with meaningful products and solve interesting problems, we might be the right company for you!
Tobii is about to change the way the media market buys and sells advertising! Are you our new Sales Director who will lead the way?
As a Sales Director of the Attention Data (ATEX) team at Tobii you will join a global, technology driven company that aims to introduce a brand-new standard metric, ad fixation which finally closes the gap between in screen and action, and that will introduce a whole new way to buy and evaluate media. You will join the team right before the product launch of Tobii’s newest software solution for the Market & Advertisement research segment and be a key person in its success.
As Sales Director, you will have the primary responsibility for the sales of ATEX products and play a key part in introducing ad fixation to the industry. You will manage the day to day contact with our customers, be our eyes and ears when understanding customer needs, develop a strong sales strategy and make sure the customers are successful in using our products. As the products and the project is in an early phase, with a relatively small but growing team, you will initially be expected to do all sales related work, from defining the sales strategy to customer success related tasks. When expanding globally you are to head up a functional and effective sales department. To succeed we believe that you need a strong entrepreneurial drive and a real knack for building strong sales teams.
• Driving ATEX revenue within the Market & Advertisement research segment
• Develop and communicate a clear and concise Sales Strategy
• Build on and enhance the go to market strategy with outstanding execution.
• Establishing, developing and maintaining business relationships where the main focus lies on prospecting new customers
• Close deals
• Being a product/capability expert supporting our customers with a high service level
• Support internal teams to be successful within the Market & Advertisements Research segment
• When expanding, head the global sales department
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
• Has 4-5 years leadership experience in B2B solutions sales and/or sales development, ideally within media sales and ad tech sales
• Is fluent in both Swedish and English (both written and spoken)
• Has a proven track record of achieving business objectives
• Successfully has built a global sales team in a fast-moving global technology company
• Has previous experience in formulating and implementing sales strategies
• Is highly organized, analytical and detail-oriented with an ability to see the big picture as well as deep-dive into the details
• Has an entrepreneurial mind-set with a nothing is impossible attitude.
At Tobii we believe that diversity strengthens us. Regardless if you walk around in high heels or prefer to go barefoot; if you’re a huge gamer or if you haven’t played a game since Pacman was released; if Stockholm is where you grew up or if your roots are somewhere else. It is the pride and happiness in what we do that make us come together.
Please address your questions to Rasmus Svendsen, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.