Tobii Technology was founded in 2001 and is today one of the world’s most successful and innovative young technology companies. We offer a wide range of product solutions based on eye tracking technology which measures where a person is looking on a monitor, mobile device or in a real world environment. Tobii is expanding quickly and our North American operations alone have grown 30% annually for the last 4 years. With cutting edge technology and ambitious growth plans, Tobii is a rewarding place to work for talented and driven people, who are excited about new technology and its applications.
Job position: Inside Sales Associate
Tobii Pro North America is currently looking for a driven and energetic Inside Sales Associate to join our dynamic and elite sales team. The role will play a fundamental part in achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives. You must be comfortable making calls with customers daily, maintaining a high volume of outbound emails, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales.
- Research new leads and accounts, identify key players and generate interest
- Source new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calling/emails
- Salesforce data entry and daily management of leads, opportunities, and pipelines
- Perform effective online demos to new prospects
- Understand customer needs and requirements as they pertain to our industry-leading eye tracking technology
- Route qualified opportunities to the appropriate Account Managers for further development
- Close sales and contribute to sales targets
As the ideal candidate, you are highly organized and have a strong personal drive, are focused, and are motivated to generate results. You enjoy working as part of a small sales team in a very dynamic and fast-growing company, where you not only have a great amount of influence, but also have important responsibilities and high expectations in regard to your results, achievements, and the setting of your own initiatives. You can commit to occasional work-related travel and cope well with the occasional large workload.
Working at Tobii Pro is demanding, fun, and an opportunity to grow, build markets, and develop through your work.
Minimum and preferred requirements for the position:
- An undergraduate degree in business, psychology, communications, marketing, or similar field
- Previous B2B sales experience, preferably with scientific or technology-related products
- Experience selling into or working with universities, non-profits, or government entities is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team-oriented with a desire to work in a small organization with a large degree of autonomy
- Working knowledge of Salesforce and Microsoft Office
- Occasional travel required
- Position based in the Washington, D.C. area
Tobii Pro offers a dynamic environment with fast-growing teams of driven and flexible individuals, who thrive on challenges and responsibility. Working at Tobii Pro is like being at the heart of innovation. We invent and develop high-technology products, and we always strive to create cutting-edge technology. The world of Tobii is largely about developing and selling new technology and products. This means that Tobii offers a wide range of opportunities to its current and future employees. It also means that you will meet a mix of people with different profiles and personalities who create an open and compelling work environment.
Is Tobii Pro the one for you? Are you the one for Tobii Pro? If so, please apply as soon as possible.
Send résumé and motivation letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.