Tobii Tech focuses on integrating Tobii’s core eye tracking technologies and user experiences into VR/AR headsets, laptops, games, smartphones, cars, and many more platforms and products. We’ve built a vibrant ecosystem for PC gaming and we are now rapidly expanding into the VR and AR space. If you want to be one of the pioneers that take eye-based interactions to new, exciting mass markets, we may have just the job for you!
Tobii is the fast growing market leader within eye tracking technology. At Tobii our jobs are exciting and fun, they are challenging and important, plus you get to work with people all around the world on innovative creative projects.
The high-technology eye tracking products created by Tobii has helped thousands of people with communication difficulties to speak by only using their eyes. Furthermore Tobii has products that are widely used within research on human behavior and are even involved in developing the entertainment industry of gaming. In summary, Tobii is changing the way people interact with technology. With us, you can be part of something extraordinary.
Tobii Tech is now looking for a Software Manager to join our growing software team. As a Software Manager you will both work as team manager and as a developer. You will be part of a team of managers that together work on making Tobii a great place to work for developers. You will also be part of a scrum team contributing as a developer, changing the way people interact with computers.
The role and responsibilities:
• We work with many technologies – you know and love C#/ and/or C/C++.
• You will work in a scrum team, solving challenging problems and writing great code.
• You will lead around 8-10 highly skilled developers.
• Personnel matters – recruitment, retention and developing your team, proactively remove obstacles, one on ones etc.
• Engage in the creative process of product development, enhance cross team collaboration and creating a creative environment where ideas can be realized.
Your background and profile:
• You have insight in architecture and write good code.
• You have experience of an agile environment where many teams work in parallel
• You have a solid developer background and probably had a team manager role before or have been the informal leader and now want to take it to the next level.
• You have a passion for creating an energetic fun environment where developers thrive and can achieve their full potential.
• This is all about teamwork. And as a manager, you are truly a team member.
• You have a relevant academic degree.
• You are fluent in English since we speak English on daily basis.
In this recruitment we are collaborating with WES, please submit your application as soon as possible to Lena Bello and no later than June 22nd. If you have any questions feel free to contact Lena at +46 70 755 4996
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.