At Tobii Pro we provide eye tracking solutions designed to deepen understanding of human behavior. At the world’s top-rated universities, researchers are making scientific breakthroughs in fields such as infant and child research, psychology and neuroscience by using our technology. Among the thousands of companies that utilize our services and solutions are Toyota, Microsoft, Google, Unilever and Procter & Gamble. Our offering span from eye-tracking hardware – desktop and wearable – to software and cloud to consulting and services. With us you get to work with the full stack. If you want to be part of a team that is constantly innovating to expand the scope of what can be studied and understood with the use of groundbreaking new technology – we might have just the job for you!
We are on the look-out for our next team member who will join our Tech Support Team at Tobii Pro. Our ideal new team member is someone who enjoys helping customers and making them feel fantastic while they do it. Someone who has an interested in working in an international environment with cutting edge technology. Oh, is that you!
At Tobii Pro we build strong, long lasting relations with our customers and actively work to obtain and develop broad knowledge of their needs and how they can use our eye tracking technology so that we can amaze them every day! Curious to know more? Watch this 2 min video.
You will together with the rest of the Tech Support team be one of the go-to people for colleagues and customers when the are in need of help, advice and technical guidance.
• Explaining functionality and features of Tobii eye trackers, set-up and software.
• Troubleshooting technical issues with eye trackers, firmware and software application analysis.
• Use feedback to improve processes and create a better user experience.
• Provide and build a knowledge base for all new and existing products
• Provide support via web, email, chat and by phone during business hours.
• Proven experience in working with customer service, technical and product support-
• Professional and social communication skills. You feel comfortable to interact with the tech savvy people while you can make computer novices feel supported and understood as well
• Experience from working with live chat support.
• Fluent in spoken and written English.
• Loves tackling interesting challenges and have an interest in new technology
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be able to speak in front of customers, adore working with people and enjoy learning about new technology.
Please address your questions to Rasmus Svedsen, email@example.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.