Tobii Pro supplies eye tracking-based solutions for testing and analysis purposes. Tobii’s solutions are used to develop and enhance product design and interface by giants like Google, Microsoft, Unilever and Sony. Eye tracking is also used by researchers in a variety of academic disciplines. If you want to work with innovative, market-leading products, we may have just the job for you!
Looking for an engineer that loves to provide solutions in a customer-facing role! You will be afforded the opportunity to represent Tobii when customers need assistance. You will be offered training to stay up to date in Tobii’s offering learning everything about their market leading cutting edge technology. Key highlights? Beta testing, and customer events where Tobii is represented.
The team is international, analytical and passionate about making a difference!
In this role, you will be responsible for/work with [description of job]
Your days will be filled with
• Explaining functionality and features of Tobii eye trackers, set-up and software.
• Troubleshooting technical issues with eye trackers, firmware and software application analysis.
• Use feedback to improve processes and create a better user experience.
• Provide and build a knowledge base for all new and existing products
• Visit customers and set-up training courses.
• Provide support via web, email, chat and by phone during business hours.
All our jobs at Tobii are about innovation, passion and not the least - making things real.
• Has an Engineering degree such as Computer Science or Electronics
• English fluency
• Love tackling interesting challenges and have an interest in new technology
• Enjoy helping customers and making them feel fantastic while you do it
It’s merited if you have knowledge in SQL databases.
To be successful in this role and at Tobii you need to be able to speak in front of customers, adore working with people, and enjoy IT.
Please address your questions to Jerome.Schaeffer-Lacour@tobii.com and submit your resume through our website as soon as possible, don't wait! At Tobii, we move quickly!
Working at Tobii is like being in the heart of innovation. Here you get to work on cool creative projects, together with passionate colleagues from all around the world. Our technology brings a voice to people with speech impairments, it helps us understand human behavior and it is revolutionizing the way we interact with technology. Life is short so we choose to spend it building high tech products that matters!
If you want to build a company rather than just work for one. If you take pride in honest hard work and want to perform freely in an open environment where you can be yourself, you will feel right at home.
It’s all about passion, innovation and making things real.
Watch this video if you want to learn more about us.
At Tobii we love what we do - we work hard, play hard, and make every day exciting.
Learn more about what we do by viewing this short video Tobii in 3 minutes.